Based in Asheville, NC
December 18th, 2012
PC / Mac / Linux
DescriptionPixeljam presents a bundle of 8 games, apps and albums.
- Potatoman Seeks the Troof: A unique and challenging potatosophical platforming adventure.
- Bitku Beta: Create your own pixely comics and expressions on a theme, using randomly picked objects and backgrounds.
- Planeteri: An album of deep ambient music by Miles Tilmann, with a unique visualization for each track (Visualizer only available on Mac / PC).
- Dino Run SE: A expansion on the classic multiplayer web game.
- Marathon of Doom: An epic dino run challenge.
- Snowball: A winter-themed pinball advnenture.
- Pixeljams Volume 1: A collection of electronic and chip music from the Pixeljam Team.
- Potatoman Soundtrack: All the game music plus 2 bonus tracks.
Potatoman Gameplay Footage YouTube
Marathon of Doom Gameplay Footage YouTube
Awards & Recognition
The Pixeljam Octology has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
The Pixeljam Octology hasn't been the subject of any interesting article or (p)review yet. You could be the first!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Low resolution entertainment for high resolution people.
More information on Pixeljam, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Pixeljam Octology Credits
Design, Coding + Music
Graphics + Animation