Based in Asheville, NC
June 27th, 2013
PC / Mac / Linux
DescriptionTHE PIXELJAM OCTOLOGY contains 8 games, apps and albums from Pixeljam Games. It is pay-what-you-want for 4 weeks only starting June 27th, 2013. There are physical rewards for the top 10 contributors as well. There is also cake and ice cream, but get there early or else the kids will eat it all up.
- Potatoman Seeks the Troof: A unique and challenging potatosophical platforming adventure.
- Bitku Beta: Create your own comics and expressions on a given theme, using randomly picked objects and backgrounds. It's hard to explain, but very fun!
- Dino Run SE: An expanded and improved version of one of the original runners, before runners were all the rage. It's multiplayer as well! Take that, non-multiplayer runners...
- Marathon of Doom: An epic dino run challenge.
- Snowball: A winter-themed pinball advnenture. Reasonably cute and fun.
- Pixeljams Volume 1: A collection of electronic and chip music from the Pixeljam Team, featuring Datassette, Miles Tilmann, Mark DeNardo, Dosh and Kate Simko.
- Potatoman Soundtrack: All the music from the game, plus 2 bonus tracks. The guy who supplied Darth Maul's voice in Star Wars confirmed that this is a good one.
- Planeteri: An album of deep ambient music by Miles Tilmann, with a unique visualization for each track. Sort of like a highly pixelated lava lamp. Did that make it sound lame? Forget we said that. It's very pretty and relaxing, if you are into that sort of thing.
Octology Reboot Trailer YouTube
Potatoman Gameplay Footage YouTube
Marathon of Doom Gameplay Footage YouTube
Awards & Recognition
The Pixeljam Octology Reboot has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
The Pixeljam Octology Reboot hasn't been the subject of any interesting article or (p)review yet. You could be the first!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Low resolution entertainment for high resolution people.
More information on Pixeljam, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Pixeljam Octology Reboot Credits
Design, Coding + Music
Graphics + Animation