Based in Asheville, NC
December 18th, 2012
PC / Mac / Linux
DescriptionIn a world where the Troof is an unanswered question, Potatoman quests through the riddle. Through desert wastelands, thick forests, and dystopian cities, nothing is what it seems. With only his wits, his jump, and a question, Potatoman must potato forth through quirky and challenging platforming puzzles! Jump, run, and engage in humorous potatosophical debate as your avatar dies a thousand deaths... encounter spud-shredding baddies and quick platformer pacing in this new Pixeljam release. Dont end up a potato pancake... go forward and seek the Troof!
- A short-form, story-driven experience with extremely challenging and rewarding gameplay.
- A bounty of colorful deaths!
- The meaning of Potatoman's life shall be revealed!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Potatoman Seeks the Troof. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
Potatoman Seeks the Troof has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
- "Potatoman will delight, surprise, and challenge you. I had so much fun playing through his little adventure,
and I know I'll replay it many times in the future. And the ending is amazing! Definitely play all the way to the end."
- James Kochalka, American Elf
- "Potatoman is an awesome bite-sized platformer that is as fun as it is, well, insane."
- Northernlion, Youtube
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Low resolution entertainment for high resolution people.
More information on Pixeljam, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Potatoman Seeks the Troof Credits
Design, Coding + Music
Graphics + Animation