Based in Asheville, NC
|USD||Not Yet Determined|
DescriptionGlorkian Warrior: The Trials of Glork is a collaboration between acclaimed comic book artist James Kochalka and indie game studio Pixeljam. It's a unique hybrid of Galaga-style shoot 'em up, simple platforming action and Saturday morning cartoon. Help Glorkian Warrior defend his asteroid against an endless onslaught of alien invaders, and be prepared for somewhat unexpected results...
HistoryIn early 2010, an age before crowdfunding was a universally recognized concept, Pixeljam successfully ran a kickstarter campaign with James Kochalka to raise funds for an idea called Glorkian Warrior. After years of experiments, iterations and trials, we are proud to introduce the Glorkian universe to the world in compact, mobile-friendly comedic endless shooter.
- Endearing characters and all-ages humor.
- Procedurally generated arial invader flight patterns and formations of the Galaxian persuasion.
- A wicked arsenal of weapons and powerups, including tennis balls and the legendary "Flarf Gun".
- A simple and refreshing mobile presentation : No IAP, no complicated leveling-up systems, just good old fashioned entertainment like your great grandpa used to enjoy.
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Awards & Recognition
Glorkian Warrior: The Trials Of Glork has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
- "The platforming and shooting elements look like a lot of fun, but the cartoony visuals and awesome soundtrack push Glorkian Warrior over the edge for me."
- Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade
- "There are plenty of reasons to get excited about Glorkian Warrior. Primarily, just look at the damn thing."
- Chris Priestman, Pocket Gamer
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Low resolution entertainment for high resolution people.
More information on Pixeljam, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Glorkian Warrior: The Trials Of Glork Credits
Concept, Character Design, Writing